7/10/2014

BIKRAM YOGA RETREAT AND DRAGONFLY PHOTO SHOOTING IN CROATIA

It’s been a year our studio Bikram Yoga Ceske Budejovice organized our first Bikram Yoga holiday in Croatia. This year we already have experience and know what to expect. So we prepared just a perfect week by Adriatic Sea full of yoga, nice food and fun! :-)

Bikram teachers were three and they alternated every day so the students didn’t get bored. Everybody attended one yoga class a day in the morning followed by beach time – sunbathing and swimming :-) 



For lunch, we enjoyed Mediterranean cuisine full of veggies, fresh fish and seafood. 



In the afternoon there was some fitness activity such as running, tennis or in-line skating. The evenings we spent with kind of posture clinic, yoga poses Q&A and again with food and drinks ;-) We brought a small grill so the barbecue smelled nice around every evening. Two times we went to the beach and practiced silent class at sunset – that was amazing! And two times we went for a trip – we visited gorgeous little towns of Poreč and Rovinj.




Beautiful girls from Dragonfly Team were with us on holiday so when they got some tan we went to the beach and took some pictures of new releases. Available soon on our website: www.dragonflybrand.com



Love, Petra

1 comment:

  1. I also started following Bikram online yoga classes to make my body perfect. I am not that much fatty but I want flexibility in my body. I wish one day I can attend yoga workout class at beach during sunrise. I am also interested in learning more yoga postures so can you help me?

    ReplyDelete